Saturday 4 February 2017

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: Deep Breathing -How I stopped Panic attacks Relaxation 1

Since I learned this I have not had a panic attack. If you suffer from anxiety its well worth learning.

Step 1: Breathe in through the nose to a count of four
Step 2: Breathe out through the mouth to a count of eight
Continue (2-3 times) or for as long as required.

You need to breathe deeply in and out so your chest rises and falls.

There is a method called BUteyko which can help. I tried it but it did not work for me. But it might for others. I like yoga breathing for anxiety and find this helpful and yoga too for relaxation.





You can contact me at forrealllemail@gmail.com Group is on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Anxiety-Ireland-698827876958574/ Join the discussion lets all help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Positive thinking Challenge 30 days

Note on a scale of one to ten how positive you are daily.  Write down the main negative thought occupying your mind and come up with so...