Sunday 15 January 2017

Mindfullness in Galway : Sharon Fitzmaurice

Sharon is awesome. She inspired me to start this and I know I am not the only one who has benefited from having her in my life. If your in Galway and looking for a mindfullness practitioner then I cannot recommend enough and she is an amazing meditation and reiki practitioner. She is someone I am blessed to have crossed paths with one cold windy October evening when I arrived into meditation late !

You can find a link to her page here
My favourite meditation is realising your goals and dreams.  you can download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Positive thinking Challenge 30 days

Note on a scale of one to ten how positive you are daily.  Write down the main negative thought occupying your mind and come up with so...