Sunday 22 January 2017

Zoella : Just Say Yes

                     

I read a book on mindfulness based cognitive behavioural therapy and basically it said do this. Just say yes. I have certain triggers for my anxiety and things which make it worse. Sometimes I used to avoid these situations be in going out etc. But the more you avoid the worse it makes it and the more it restricts you. So I started to say yes and do it. It was scary and I will not lie there are still times its hard and I struggle. But out of this my first blog www.forrealll.blogspot.ie was born. It charts all my little adventures since I stated to say yes. Its about appreciating the moment and going places I enjoy. For so long I was afraid. I'm so much happier now because I feel like I'm making progress. I'm doing things and making my dreams come true even just small little things. This affected my self talk because you can spend time just feeling bad because it can affect you so badly. Now I'm enjoying my life more and more.

Try it and just take your time. Some days are good and some days are bad. I know and I understand.

You can contact me at forrealllemail@gmail.com

 Group is on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Anxiety-Ireland-698827876958574/
 Join the discussion lets all help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Positive thinking Challenge 30 days

Note on a scale of one to ten how positive you are daily.  Write down the main negative thought occupying your mind and come up with so...