Sunday 22 January 2017

Ted Talk Be a Warrior Not a Worrier -Angela Cerbano



This is so interesting because of how she changed her view of anxiety. For me sometimes I have said to myself or others I cannot do this because I have anxiety. But what if I did those things in spite of the fact that I have anxiety.

40% of things we worry about never happen
30% of things happened in the past.

That's an amazing statistic because most of things we worry about we have got through or never come to pass. I love her attitude in tackling her fear and setting up her own youtube channel about designer handbags. Create your own fear project! I love this its so positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Positive thinking Challenge 30 days

Note on a scale of one to ten how positive you are daily.  Write down the main negative thought occupying your mind and come up with so...